Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.0-alpha

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.0-alpha-rc1
+1, I also tried it in pseudo-distributed, ran some uber-jobs, etc.

I verified the contents of the -src tarball matched svn (modulo the
license/readme/text files)

The configs in etc/hadoop could do with some improvement, but didn't
seem like a blocker.

Here is my signature for the src tarball:

Thanks
-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon