MapReduce >> mail # user >> Has anyone ever written a file system where the data is held in resources

Re: Has anyone ever written a file system where the data is held in resources
No - the issue is I want is I want Hadoop to read resources as input files
as if they were in hdfs - I know how to read resources as
input streams but I don't know how to get a Hadoop file system which will
treat a Path like res://myclass/myresource.txt as useful and
give me an FSInputStream (rather that a simple InputStream)

--
Steven M. Lewis PhD
4221 105th Ave NE