HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase security tutorial

Re: Hbase security tutorial
Gary has some slides:
http://www.slideshare.net/ghelmling/new-hbase-features-coprocessors-and-security

Here are blog posts from the old HBase
blog (hbaseblog.com). The site is gone but you can still see them on the
Internet Archive:

http://web.archive.org/web/20101031022526/http://hbaseblog.com/2010/10/11/secure-hbase-access-controls/

http://web.archive.org/web/20100817034022/http://hbaseblog.com/2010/07/21/up-and-running-with-secure-hadoop/

Cheers