HBase, mail # dev - DISCUSS : HFile V3 proposal for tags in 0.96

Re: DISCUSS : HFile V3 proposal for tags in 0.96
Ted Yu 2013-07-19, 17:35
Whether tags should be used depends on the availability of cell tagging
feature under discussion here.

If cell tagging goes to 0.96, that would open door to many scenarios.

Cheers