MapReduce, mail # user - Re: How to shuffle (Key,Value) pair from mapper to multiple reducer

Re: How to shuffle (Key,Value) pair from mapper to multiple reducer
feng lu 2013-03-13, 07:21
Hi

you can use Job#setNumReduceTasks(int tasks) method to set the number of
reducer to output.

--
Don't Grow Old, Grow Up... :-)