Hadoop >> mail # user >> Warnings?

I am running a simple WordCount m/r job and I get output but I get five
warnings that I am not sure if I should pay attention to:

13/04/26 16:24:50 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load
native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes
where applicable

13/04/26 16:24:50 WARN conf.Configuration: session.id is deprecated.
Instead, use dfs.metrics.session-id

13/04/26 16:24:50 WARN mapred.JobClient: Use GenericOptionsParser for
parsing the arguments. Applications should implement Tool for the same.

13/04/26 16:24:51 WARN mapreduce.Counters: Group
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Task$Counter is deprecated. Use
org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.TaskCounter instead

13/04/26 16:24:51 WARN mapreduce.Counters: Counter name MAP_INPUT_BYTES
is deprecated. Use FileInputFormatCounters as group name and  BYTES_READ
as counter name instead

Any ideas on what these mean? The only one that I can see in the code is
the third one. I am using GenericOptionsParser as it is part of an
example that I copied. But I don't know why this is considered bad.

Thank you.