Accumulo >> mail # dev >> SetIterCommand - why set input to new String(input)?

+
David Medinets 2012-09-11, 18:54
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-09-11, 19:27
Re: SetIterCommand - why set input to new String(input)?
One more question. Why print a newline to the reader if the stream is closed?

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Billie Rinaldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 11:54 AM, David Medinets
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> Is there  some value in the line marked by question marks?
>>
>>   private static String setUpOptions(final ConsoleReader reader, final
>> String className, final Map<String,String> options) ... {
>>           if (input == null) {
>>             reader.printNewline();
>>             throw new IOException("Input stream closed");
>>           } else {
>>             input = new String(input);  <--- ????
>>           }
>>   }
>>

> That looks like my fault.  I did it twice in the same method.  Can't
> imagine why.
>
> Billie
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-09-12, 00:57