HBase >> mail # user >> (HBASE-5261)HBase 0.94 cerification for JDK7

(HBASE-5261)HBase 0.94 cerification for JDK7
Hi All,

We are thinking of running HBase(we have JVM heaps larger than 25 GB) with
JDK7 to use G1 garbage collection, but as a precaution we would like HBase
to be certified with JDK7. I see this ticket for same:
Above havent had any activity from November, 2012. Are there any timelines
to certify HBase 0.94 with JDK7?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta