HBase >> mail # user >> Hive Hbase 0.94 ClassNotFoundException com.google.protobuf.Message

Re: Hive Hbase 0.94 ClassNotFoundException com.google.protobuf.Message
Hi Nick,

Have you tried what's in this documentation?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HBaseIntegration#HBaseIntegration-Usage

It seems to me that you should add guava in the auxpath.

J-D