Hadoop, mail # general - [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Roman Shaposhnik

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-10-24, 23:33
+
Andrew Wang 2013-10-24, 23:35
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Roman Shaposhnik
Ted Yu 2013-10-24, 23:37
Congratulations, Roman.

On Oct 24, 2013, at 4:35 PM, Andrew Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats Roman!
>

> On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Alejandro Abdelnur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that Roman
>> Shaposhnik has been elected a committer in the Apache Hadoop project. We
>> appreciate all the work Roman has put into the project so far, and look
>> forward to his future contributions.
>>
>> Welcome, Roman!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> --
>> Alejandro

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-26, 04:45
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-10-24, 23:47
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-10-25, 00:04
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-10-25, 00:05
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-10-25, 09:12
+
Bobby Evans 2013-10-25, 14:55
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-11-19, 17:27
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-11-19, 17:34
+
Tsuyoshi OZAWA 2013-11-19, 17:49
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-11-19, 20:42
+
Ahmed Radwan 2013-11-19, 22:25
+
Mike Percy 2013-11-19, 22:52
+
Jun Ping Du 2013-11-20, 03:26
+
Karthik Kambatla 2013-11-22, 18:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-11-20, 02:21
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-12-09, 19:07