HBase >> mail # user >> Sharing counter values between mappers

+
Gaetan Deputier 2013-05-02, 16:19
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-02, 16:22
Re: Sharing counter values between mappers
I was talking about context counters (the old reporter counters). But maybe
storing counters in hbase is a way to achieve what I want.