Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Chukwa and RTC

Re: Chukwa and RTC
I believe the practice is 'review then commit for anything substantial
that might have negative effects.'  And the logic is that if there's a
patch that'll break somebody's production deployment, they should have
the chance to object.

I do not believe CHUKWA-685 required review before commit.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Princeton Computer Science Department