Flume, mail # user - Data in File-channel  data folder

Re: Data in File-channel data folder
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-11, 19:57
The File Channel deletes the files from which all events have been removed at the time of a checkpoint. But, the channel will keep 2 log files per data directory even if all its events are taken out. Once all events from log-1, log-2 are taken out and then events get written to log-3, log-1 will be deleted at the next checkpoint. Unless a log-3 is created, both log-1 and log-2 will not be deleted.

Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan