HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Confusion with Actual Number of Regions in HBase

Re: Confusion with Actual Number of Regions in HBase
bq. but when I click to view the table details it shows there are 5 regions.

Did you include -ROOT- and .META. tables above ?

bq. as you can see the maxHeapMB size is 991

Attachment is automatically stripped from your email. FYI