Flume >> mail # user >> Best way for a newbie to learn flume

Re: Best way for a newbie to learn flume
Thanks for the detailed reply.

Awesome questions and I should have added these details in my question, am
learning flume more as a hobby, learning experience and a tech
enthusiastic(heard pretty good things about flume).

Thanks again for the instructions. Just one question about setting things
up, are instructions at
http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh/3/flume/UserGuide/relevant with the
latest build?, I liked the documentation in this link
which has a quick start guide too.