Chukwa >> mail # user >> my java process not terminating if agent is not started

+
Abhijit Dhar 2012-03-15, 00:50
Re: my java process not terminating if agent is not started
Hrm.  Is this a bug?  Should the agent-controller thread be a daemon?
I want to say "yes but with a shutdown hook". How does that sound?

Do you feel able to put the patch together and submit it?