Accumulo >> mail # user >> How to Delete All References to Accumulo in Zookeeper?

Re: How to Delete All References to Accumulo in Zookeeper?
You don't need to delete the data from zookeeper to reinitialize. You will
have to delete the directory from HDFS, or rename it. If you choose to
initialize with an existing instance name, it will ask to confirm.

Billie