Hadoop >> mail # general >> reg installation of Hadoop on zLinux

+
Manoj 2012-09-28, 06:26
+
Nael Mohammad 2012-09-28, 17:12
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-09-28, 17:24
Re: reg installation of Hadoop on zLinux
On a related note: general@ seems to be the obvious choice for anyone new
to contact Hadoop team. If it is not too much work, what do you think of
renaming it to project-govern@ or something similar?

Thanks
Karthik