Hadoop, mail # general - reg installation of Hadoop on zLinux

Re: reg installation of Hadoop on zLinux
Karthik Kambatla 2012-09-28, 17:34
On a related note: general@ seems to be the obvious choice for anyone new
to contact Hadoop team. If it is not too much work, what do you think of
renaming it to project-govern@ or something similar?

Thanks
Karthik