HBase >> mail # user >> does hbase master need to be a hadoop datanode as well?

Re: does hbase master need to be a hadoop datanode as well?
Hello Kaven,

      It's not all necessary to run HM on server running DN. Actually it's
not advisable to do so, as HM has high memory requirements and running
other daemons on the same machine may lead you to problems. The basic
cluster setup, which people normally use looks somewhat like this :

  NN+JT(Hadoop master)
  SNN
  HM(Hbase master)
  DN+TT+RS