Hive >> mail # dev >> Branch for HIVE-4115

Branch for HIVE-4115
Hello,

We are working on HIVE-4115, adding cube abstraction in hive. We have some
code though it is not complete. Would like to go by CTR (Commit then
Review) model and work on a branch.  The changes that we have done till now
does not change any of hive's core code, it is completely on top of hive.

Please let me know if any body has objections. If no objections, I will go
ahead and push the branch next week.

Thanks
Amareshwari
+
amareshwari sriramdasu 2013-03-14, 08:30