Accumulo, mail # dev - Re: Merging from 1.4 to trunk

Re: Merging from 1.4 to trunk
Josh Elser 2012-09-09, 22:49
Right, I wasn't sure if there was guidance as to whether one should
always make sure the entire tree is merged, or if merging of single
changes is acceptable (assuming someone else will come by later and make
sure dangling fixes aren't left in 1.4).