HBase, mail # dev - Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-01-03, 04:24
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-03, 10:45
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-01-02, 19:37
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-02, 23:48
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-02, 20:57
+
Elliott Clark 2013-01-02, 22:57
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache HBase Committers - Matteo Bertozzi and Chunhui Shen
Harsh J 2013-01-02, 19:52
Congrats to both of you and thanks for all the improvements so far (and more)!

--
Harsh J
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-02, 19:42