HBase >> mail # user >> How to update a record in hbase

+
Ramasubramanian 2012-09-13, 06:23
Re: How to update a record in hbase
HTable is the usual java interface to interact with a table in HBase.  You
can see the api for that here:
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/HBaseAdmin.html

The Ref guide has a more comprehensive overview of the client here:
http://hbase.apache.org/book/client.html

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:23 PM, Ramasubramanian <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can we update a particular record in hbase? If we can pls help in sharing
> the command.
>
> Regards,
> Rams
+