HBase, mail # dev - HBase on Hadoop 0.23

Re: HBase on Hadoop 0.23
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-07-30, 18:32
I'm going to update these to hadoop 2.0 builds once we get the hbase +
hadoop 2.0 builds passing.  There are 2 issues (that I'm working on)
that are likely the last always failing unit tests against hadoop 2.0.

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera