Zookeeper, mail # dev - async multi requests in the Java client

async multi requests in the Java client
Camille Fournier 2013-02-01, 21:42
Can anyone jog my memory about why we didn't implement multi requests with
async callbacks for the Java client like we did in the C client?
I think it's not a great precedent to set because now we have bugs that
have been discovered in the implementation of multi on the server side that
are easily reproducible only via the C client, see:
Multi was a big project so I can understand why we let this go for the
first impl, but unless there's a technical reason not to support it in the
Java client it would be a good fix for us to put it in there as well,
especially in light of this issue.

Thoughts?