Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Patching and JIRA?

Re: Patching and JIRA?
I'd almost prefer all patches to be submitted as a link to a GitHub
repo, but since our SCM is SVN natively, I'm not sure how well that
would work. It would certainly be ideal if we had a native Git repo
for Accumulo... is the one on apache.org writable, or just a read only
view of what's in svn?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii