HBase >> mail # user >> Question about Master Master replication

Question about Master Master replication
Hi hbasers,

I have 2 hbase clusters with Master Master replication enabled. Both of
them are running hbase 0.94.0 - Each of them has their own dedicated
Zookeeper ensemble of 3 peers. I had a question about adding multiple zk
peers. How do I do that. Do I simply separate them with a comma ?

add_peer '1', 'zk1:2181:/hbase,zk2:2181:/hbase,zk3:2181:/hbase'

Thanks
Varun