HBase >> mail # dev >> Recording test results ERROR: Failed to archive test

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-08, 15:19
+
Stack 2013-04-08, 15:26
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-08, 15:29
Re: Recording test results ERROR: Failed to archive test
On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 8:29 AM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was under the impression that it was a hudson/jenkins stack, not a maven
> one?
Pardon me.  I reread the stack trace.  Yeah, this is post-maven copying of
results so yeah a jenkins issue.  What I found in the past is that some of
our test output is massive (I downloaded the test result to take a look) or
rather, can be massive on occasion; e.g. replication tests. IIRC, it was an
in-memory realization of some xml report that was bringing on the OOME....
Workaround seemed to be fixing the test producing all the output.  Which
test run was this?  I can take a look since I looked in the past.

Thanks N,
St.Ack
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-04-08, 17:40