Hadoop >> mail # user >> is there no streaming.jar file in hadoop-0.21.0??

Re: is there no streaming.jar file in hadoop-0.21.0??
Thanks, Tom.
Didn't expect the author of THE BOOK would answer my question. Very
surprised and honored :-)
Just one more question if you don't mind.
I read it on the Internet that in order to user Hadoop Streaming in
Hadoop-0.21.0 you should go
"$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop jar $HADOOP_HOME/hadoop-streaming.jar args" (Of
course I don't see any hadoop-streaming.jar in $HADOOP_HOME)
But according to your reply I should go
"$HADOOP_HOME/bin/hadoop jar
$HADOOP_HOME/mapred/contrib/streaming/hadoop-*-streaming.jar args"
I suppose the latter one is the way to go?

Ed.