Accumulo, mail # user - Disconnect between Accumulo instances seen by Zookeeper and Accumulo

Re: Disconnect between Accumulo instances seen by Zookeeper and Accumulo
John Vines 2013-09-16, 18:33
Using ListInstances uses the defined zookeepers from accumulo-site.xml. If
you have accumulo-site.xml pointing at a different set of ZooKeepers you
will see the behavior your experiencing.