Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks Alejandro,
>
> that's what my plan for the morning. Thanks for putting together the
> check-list - would be easier for me not to miss anything. I am aiming to have
> the bits out by noon or so. Appreciate the help!

Let me know if I can help in any way. Obviously, I'm going to pull
the 2.0.5-alpha RC into Bigtop the minute it is available, but
if there's anything else I can help with (JIRA manipulation, etc.)
please let me know.

Thanks,
Roman.