Hive, mail # dev - VOTE: moving hive from forest to Apache CMS

+
Edward Capriolo 2013-07-21, 17:53
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-07-21, 17:55
+
Brock Noland 2013-07-21, 18:02
Re: VOTE: moving hive from forest to Apache CMS
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-07-21, 18:08
+1 (non-binding)

Jarcec

On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 01:53:39PM -0400, Edward Capriolo wrote:
> http://hive.apache.org is generated by forest, a rather cumbersome and
> confusing way to run a website. Forest is difficult to maintain and publish
> updates with. As a nail in the coffin forest does not even work well with
> recent versions of java.
>
> This vote is to move the site to:
>  Apache CMS<https://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html> and away from forest.
>
> Brock Noland has offered to move the site, and I am offering to help him
> and look it over.
>
> Vote +1 if you support the move to Apache CMS.
> (This is the one case where cutting down a forest is a very good idea :)
>
> Edward
+
Mark Grover 2013-07-21, 18:25
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-22, 07:28
+
Owen OMalley 2013-07-22, 20:25
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-07-22, 21:01