HBase >> mail # user >> Could not resolve the DNS name of unknown

Re: Could not resolve the DNS name of unknown
Jignesh,
This
http://search-hadoop.com/?q=hbase+dns&fc_project=HBase&fc_type=mail+_hash_+user
and
this
http://www.plus.net/support/software/dns/changing_dns_mac.shtml

As Stack pointed out in other thread , you can find mac OS communities more
helpful for some of your how-toes.

-Shrijeet