HBase >> mail # user >> HBASE-7846 : is it safe to use on 0.94.4 ?

Re: HBASE-7846 : is it safe to use on 0.94.4 ?
Hi Viral,

It was working fine when I did it. I'm not sure you can still apply it
to a recent HBase version because some code change. But I can take a
look to see if I can rebase it...

JM