Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Jetty fixes for Hadoop

+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-07-09, 23:22
+
Thomas Graves 2012-07-10, 21:59
+
Owen OMalley 2012-07-10, 22:14
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-07-10, 22:19
+
Robert Evans 2012-07-11, 13:03
+
Owen OMalley 2012-07-11, 16:38
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-07-11, 16:26
Re: Jetty fixes for Hadoop
One question I did have on this is if anyone is now seeing more jetty issues
on the datanode with possibly increased usage via webhdfs - do we need
something similar to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-3184 on
the datanode side?

Tom