Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Jetty fixes for Hadoop

Re: Jetty fixes for Hadoop
One question I did have on this is if anyone is now seeing more jetty issues
on the datanode with possibly increased usage via webhdfs - do we need
something similar to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-3184 on
the datanode side?

Tom