HBase >> mail # user >> Re: HBase configuration using two hadoop servers

Re: HBase configuration using two hadoop servers
I'm new to HBase my self, and when first trying to learn its installation
path, I couldn't find a descent installation guide end-to-end (HDFS, HBase,
Linux specific stuff, etc).
I wrote an installation guide notes, which I'll be happy to expand into a
full fledge guide, if it can be added to the HBase wiki.
Those notes were collected from various locations such as: Horton Networks
blog, HDFS reference guide, HBase reference guide, HBase The Definitive
Guide, and other obscure blog posts.