Accumulo >> mail # user >> Error starting logger

Error starting logger
I've got a small cluster with 2 tablet/logger servers, and I was running a
job that filled up the free space on the root partition of one of the
servers with a bunch of junk logs. I fixed the issue creating all the junk,
but when I tried to restart everything, the other server is reporting the
following error message when starting the logger:

Error checking on job
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Path cannot be null
at org.apache.zookeeper.common.PathUtils.validatePath(PathUtils.java:45)
at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.exists(ZooKeeper.java:794)
at org.apache.accumulo.core.zookeeper.ZooCache$2.run(ZooCache.java:208)
at org.apache.accumulo.core.zookeeper.ZooCache.retry(ZooCache.java:130)
at org.apache.accumulo.core.zookeeper.ZooCache.get(ZooCache.java:233)
at org.apache.accumulo.core.zookeeper.ZooCache.get(ZooCache.java:188)
at
org.apache.accumulo.server.master.CoordinateRecoveryTask$RecoveryJob.isComplete(CoordinateRecoveryTask.java:172)
at
org.apache.accumulo.server.master.CoordinateRecoveryTask.run(CoordinateRecoveryTask.java:369)
at
org.apache.accumulo.core.util.LoggingRunnable.run(LoggingRunnable.java:34)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

--
Chris
+