HBase, mail # dev - trunk vs. precommit dev env

Re: trunk vs. precommit dev env
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-06, 00:03
Also I am remiss to mention that the JDK version used on EC2 Jenkins is
currently JDK6. I've been meaning to bring up discussion on moving to JDK7
there. It's already installed on the AMI, the only change necessary is to
the node configuration in Jenkins.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy