HDFS, mail # user - Re: For a new installation: use the BackupNode or the CheckPointNode?

+
Azuryy Yu 2013-03-24, 04:59
+
David Parks 2013-03-23, 06:59
Re: For a new installation: use the BackupNode or the CheckPointNode?
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-03-26, 22:06
There is no BackupNode in Hadoop 1.
That was a bug in documentation.

Here is the updated link: