HDFS >> mail # user >> For a new installation: use the BackupNode or the CheckPointNode?

Re: For a new installation: use the BackupNode or the CheckPointNode?
There is no BackupNode in Hadoop 1.
That was a bug in documentation.

Here is the updated link:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.1.2/hdfs_user_guide.html