Chukwa >> mail # user >> How to build chukwa code

+
Abhijit Dhar 2011-09-30, 00:38
+
Eric Yang 2011-09-30, 01:16
Re: How to build chukwa code
I get some compilation errors when I do that. It cannot find some classes.
I'm running on cygwin. For example:

[javac] Compiling 29 source files to C:\jagundi\trunk\chukwa\build\classes
[javac]
C:\jagundi\trunk\chukwa\src\java\org\apache\hadoop\chukwa\inputtools\log4j\Log4jMetricsSink.java:115:
class, interface, or enum expected
[javac] package org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.inputtools.log4j;
[javac] ^
Also, there are build path errors when I import in eclipse.