Accumulo >> mail # dev >> SVN to GIt INFRA ticket submitted

+
Josh Elser 2013-06-14, 02:31
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-14, 00:33
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-15, 02:12
+
Christopher 2013-07-15, 03:13
+
John Vines 2013-07-14, 01:00
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-14, 14:06
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-14, 15:03
Re: SVN to GIt INFRA ticket submitted
The last commit to trunk, Christopher's addition of the maven plugin stuff,
is there in git, so that seems in sync. I'm wondering if the Accumulo-1000
stuff came in a little bit too close to when things got frozen that the
mirror didn't pick it up yet.
On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes that is likely to be the case but this is what happens in this
> situation. Please comment on the infra ticket to see if they can resync
> against svn in such a way to avoid this again.
>  On Jul 14, 2013 10:06 AM, "Keith Turner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 9:00 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > Did a diff of all (trunk) files for all repos and the only differences
>> are
>> > the absence of .svn and the addition of .git files. That's a good start.
>> >

>> We should probably diff all of the branches.  The ACCUMULO-1000 branch I
>> created Fri seems out of sync.   I put a comment on the ticket.  But I am
>> not sure if I am doing something wrong w/ git.

>> > https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo.git>
>> > https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-bsp.git>
>> > >

>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/**repos/asf/accumulo-instamo-**archetype.git
>> > <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-instamo-archetype.git