Accumulo, mail # dev - SVN to GIt INFRA ticket submitted

+
Josh Elser 2013-06-14, 02:31
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-14, 00:33
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-15, 02:12
+
Christopher 2013-07-15, 03:13
+
John Vines 2013-07-14, 01:00
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-14, 14:06
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-14, 15:03
Re: SVN to GIt INFRA ticket submitted
John Vines 2013-07-14, 15:40
The last commit to trunk, Christopher's addition of the maven plugin stuff,
is there in git, so that seems in sync. I'm wondering if the Accumulo-1000
stuff came in a little bit too close to when things got frozen that the
mirror didn't pick it up yet.
On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes that is likely to be the case but this is what happens in this
> situation. Please comment on the infra ticket to see if they can resync
> against svn in such a way to avoid this again.
>  On Jul 14, 2013 10:06 AM, "Keith Turner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 9:00 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> > Did a diff of all (trunk) files for all repos and the only differences
>> are
>> > the absence of .svn and the addition of .git files. That's a good start.
>> >

>> We should probably diff all of the branches.  The ACCUMULO-1000 branch I
>> created Fri seems out of sync.   I put a comment on the ticket.  But I am
>> not sure if I am doing something wrong w/ git.

>> > https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo.git>
>> > https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-bsp.git>
>> > >

>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/**repos/asf/accumulo-instamo-**archetype.git
>> > <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-instamo-archetype.git