HBase, mail # user - Extending HBase Metrics Framework

Re: Extending HBase Metrics Framework
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-06-09, 04:37
Hi,

Not 100% sure if I understand what you are after, but it sounds like you are OK/want to modify HBase source code and add tracking of some metric that is currently not being tracked.

Could you use Coda Hale Metric lib for that then?  Any metric you capture with it can then go into JMX or Ganglia or SPM for HBase.

Otis
----
HBase / Hadoop Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm