Avro, mail # user - how to utilize default?

Re: how to utilize default?
James Baldassari 2011-07-28, 20:27
See also AVRO-839, which I think would give you the behavior you're looking
for.  I'm hoping to have time to finish up that patch in the next few weeks,
if things ever slow down at work for long enough.

-James