Flume >> mail # dev >> Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor

Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor
hi all, HostInterceptor obtains loopback address if there hasn't configure
for local server at /etc/hosts. Can we change the acquire method for local
IP. Currently, we are using 'InetAddress.getLocalHost().getHostAddress()'
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-18, 09:39
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-18, 09:54