HDFS >> mail # dev >> Help setting up hadoop

Re: Help setting up hadoop
Srikanth,

Before you run "start-all.sh", what does "echo $JAVA_HOME" print?

You can also set JAVA_HOME in your conf/hadoop-env.sh to point to the
right Java home directory on your machine. For example, the Oracle JRE
RPMs would install to /usr/java/default.

--
Harsh J