Hadoop >> mail # user >> Best Linux Operating system used for Hadoop

Re: Best Linux Operating system used for Hadoop
But Fedora is unstable and not useful for a enterprise stack. I work within the project :) Really nice for PC, but the high update- and fixing rate make it not useable in a big data environment.

- Alex

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com