Hadoop >> mail # dev >> where distributed cache start working

Re: where distributed cache start working
Hi Gang,

In the TaskRunner's run() method, hadoop will download the cache files
which you set on the client side to local, then the forked child jvm
can use these cache files locally.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang